ALBEMARLE 25 EXPRESS
As the entry level Albemarle Express, the 25 lets you enjoy true offshore fishing anywhere you want to go. She's lean, but also lethal. Make no mistake, she's an offshore thoroughbred. Her distinctive, flared bow, unitized construction, Yamaha power and deep-V bottom let her handle just about any condition a sport fisherman faces. She's fast and agile, but with an incredibly soft entry.
A combination that makes her truly a pleasure boat. Forward is a full-sized cuddy cabin with V-berth, secure rod storage, a
stowable electric head and a storage locker. If you fish fish through the weekend, you can also have an optional galley with refrigerator, microwave and table.
Her fishability has been tuned to perfection. Spacious, flush cockpit.Long-range fuel capacity.High, wide gunwales for easy 360-degree access around the boat. Recessed hawse pipes and rod holders keep lines free of interference. Plus a standard, large live well and fish box right in the transom completes the fishing package.
Hull Length 25'2"
Draft of Hull: 22"
Draft Engines Down: 30"
Dry Weight: 7,500 lbs
Deadrise: 24 degrees
Fuel Capacity: 193 gal.
Transom Fishbox: 40 Gal.
Transom Livewell: 12 Gal.
Ice/Cooler Box: 16 Gal.
Cockpit Size: 44 sq. ft.
Water Capacity: 23 gal.
Height from waterline: 6'-0"
Power: Twin Yamaha 250
- Armstrong Custom Twin Engine Bracket
- Bonded and Mechanically Fastened Hull, Deck, and Liner
- Fiberglass Encapsulated Stringer System
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Non-Skid Deck and Cockpit
- Solid Fiberglass Hull
- ·Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pumps (2) with Indicator Lights, Float Switches (2), High-water Alarms (2)
- Double Stainless Steel Hose Clamps below Waterline
- Flanged Bronze Seacocks on All Through-Hulls Below Water Line
- Flexible Fuel Lines
- Fuel/ Water Separator Filters
- Gas Shock Assisted Helm Deck Hatch Lift
- Hydraulic Steering
- Pressurized Water System
- Trim Tabs
- 12V LED Lighting
- Battery Paralleling Switch
- Bonded Electrical System
- Circuit Breaker Protected Throughout
- Color-coded Wiring System
- Engine Alarm System
- Heavy-duty Marine
- Batteries(3) with Trays
- LED Navigational Lighting
- Lighted Rocker Style Switch Panel
- Pre-wiring for Electronics
- Remote Battery Switches
- Freshwater Washdown
- Indirect LED Cockpit lighting
- Live Bait Well with
- “Calming Blue” Gelcoat
- Molded Fiberglass, Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Rod racks Under Gunwale
- Saltwater Washdown
- Scuppers with Flaps
- Stainless Steel Flush
- Mounted Rod Holders (4)
- Transom Fishbox
- electrical distribution panel
- 12 V Accessory Outlet
- Companion-Way Door
- Dash Designed for Flush Mounted Electronics
- Drink / Cooler Box
- Drink Holders
- Flush Mounted Compass with light
- Full Instrumentation with Digital Engine Display
- Helm & Companion Chair
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Tackle Storage
- Trim Tab Switches with Indicators
- Weather-protected Switches and Instruments with Backlights
- Windshield with Side Vents and Wipers
- Cockpit lighting, indirect
- Bomar Hatch with Screen
- Chrome Finished Positive Catch Push Button Latches on All Cabinetry
- Custom Cherry Interior Wood Work with Storage Cabinet and Shelves
- Electric Head with Holding Tank
- Lockable Rod Storage
- Molded Non-Skid Flooring
- V-berth Lounge with Cushions and Storage Beneath
- Anchor Locker w/Bow Access
- Coast Guard Safety Kit
- Stainless Steel Bow Eye
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Stainless Steel Bow, Spring, and Stern Cleats
- Stainless Steel, Thru-bolted Deck Hardware
- Stainless Steel Stern Hawse Pipes
- White Painted Yamaha Engines
- Optimus 360 Joystick Control System
- Hardtop w/ Full Enclosure, Side Rocket Launchers, LED Spreader Lights, and Multicolor LED Overhead Lights
- White Powder Coated Hardtop Frame
- Lee Sidewinder Outriggers
- Top Mount Rocket Launchers (5 Rodholders)
- Coaming Pads - Marine Vinyl w/ Sewn Corners
- Extra Rod Holder(s) - Extra 30 degree rod holder mounted in gunwale
- Battery Charger
- 110 Dockside Power
- Anchor Windlass with Roller
- Fusion MS-UD650 Stereo System
- Galley Option (Refrigerator/Microwave)
- Cuddy Table
- Folding Cockpit Bench Seat
- Armstrong 3-Step Ladder
- Hull Color
- Bottom Paint with Barrier Coat (True Waterline)
- CE Certification
- 220 V Electrical Conversion
- Twin Yamaha 250 HP Engines
- Twin Yamaha 300 HP Engines